Monday 16 June 2014

My Recent Artwork in Black and White

Previously Exhibited at Queen & Saulter Library Toronto, from July 15th. to October 21st. 2014. This exhibition will move to Riverdale Library in April 2015, along with some other pieces.

You may also watch the video of my recent artwork at my Youtube Channel. 

                                                     Downtown Toronto in Winter (Realism)



Farmhouse , Quebec (Realism)



Swirling Moments (Realism)



Silent Bridge



Rainy  (Impressionism)




Ecstasy (Impressionism)



At Piano



Horses (Impressionism)




Flight (Realism)


                                

                                  My Mom (My Inspiration!)


Thanks for taking time to visit!

 Also visit my website here...

SW











No comments:

Post a Comment